1. function as an aide or consultant during the whole transaction.
2. Enlighten buyer's on the present situation of the Edmonton real estate market.
3. Checks and analyze real estate market data to identify correct selling prices.
4. Manages the negotiations.
5. Protects the interest of the buyer at all times.
6. Commission is shared with the Listing Agent.
1. Takes charge in selling the property of the seller at the best price.
2. Handles the negotiation with the Buyer's Agent to come to an amicable price for both buyer & seller.
3. Commission is shared with the Buyer's Agent.
4. Full commission is given to the Listing Agent if he finds the buyer on his own, without the help of a Buyer's Agent.
1. Does not pay the commission.
2. Get's the service of Realtors for free since the Seller is the one paying the commission.
1. Provides compensation to the Listing Agent from the proceeds of the sale.
2. Commission percentage is negotiable.
For more from Team Leading Edge, follow the team on Twitter at @teamleadingedge. Make sure to subscribe to Team Leading Edge to get newsletters on the Edmonton Real Estate market.
Note: Remember, you can access all our available Homes For Sale in Edmonton through our Edmonton MLS Listings page.
Subscribe and get the daily news, updates and latest trends in Edmonton real estate.