Increase the charm of your Edmonton house and get it sold fast by accessorizing it with these items.
1. RUGS – Add style and personality to a room by placing a large, beautiful rug in it. You don’t need to buy an expensive one; there are low-cost rugs at Sears & Costco hat you can choose from.
2. FLORAL & FRUIT TABLE DÉCOR – Flowers and fruits can be powerful accessories that can transform an ordinary living room into a 5-star hotel lobby and a boring kitchen into an Iron Chef’s playground, even Gordon Ramsey might like it!
3. CUSHIONS – easily modernize your living area with fashionable cushions!
4. SCENTED CANDLES & LAMPS – Do understand that potential homebuyers that go to your house might have seen several other properties. One way to make your Edmonton standout amongst the rest is by providing a great ambience for them. A lovely scent and mild lighting can be the bookmarks that’ll make potential buyers remember your property when they’re finally going to make a decision.
5. ESSENTIAL TOILETRIES – Time for you to show off on this one. Purchase the best toiletries you have and place in toilet area where potential buyers might see them. This’ll show buyers that the home & its homeowners have class and good taste.
This is easiest way to charm up your Edmonton home. You can do all of these in one weekend. Good luck!
For more from Team Leading Edge, follow the team on Twitter at @teamleadingedge. Make sure to subscribe to Team Leading Edge to get newsletters on the Edmonton Real Estate market.
Note: Remember, you can access all our available Homes For Sale in Edmonton through our Edmonton MLS Listings page.
Subscribe and get the daily news, updates and latest trends in Edmonton real estate.