Connect With Us

Dashboard

Login using...

INFOGRAPHIC: WHY WORK WITH AN EDMONTON REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST?

PLANNING TO BUY OR SELL AN EDMONTON PROPERTY THIS JUNE 2016?

Here are 8 awesome reasons why you need to work with an Edmonton real estate specialist to help you buy or sell properties!

Homes For Sale Edmonton

Edmonton real estate agent realtor
1. Agents help sell your present Edmonton home while searching for your next Edmonton dream home at the same time.

2. 50% of Edmonton home sellers that go FSBO (For Sale By Owner) wind up selling for a much lower price than the average.

3. Your Edmonton real estate specialist will do all the administrative work.

4. Realtors will guide you in the legal prerequisites of buying and selling an Edmonton home.

5. The Canadian law binds Realtors to serve as your fiduciary agent.

6. Has access to for sale listings that are not available to the public.

7. +15% is the added price value of homes listed by Realtors vs FSBO.

8. Realtors are masters in the art of price negotiations.

For more from Team Leading Edge, follow the team on Twitter at @teamleadingedge, subscribe via this RSS feed. Make sure to subscribe to Team Leading Edge daily newsletter on the Edmonton Real Estate market.

Note: Remember, you can access all our available Homes For Sale in Edmonton through our Edmonton MLS Listings page.

Edmonton Home Sellers

#add-this#

Subscribe and get the daily news, updates and latest trends in Edmonton real estate.

Subscribe To Edmonton Real Estate Blog

2 Responses to "INFOGRAPHIC: WHY WORK WITH AN EDMONTON REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST?"

JP wrote: Great informational article on how an Edmonton Real Estate specialist is more beneficial than trying to go out on it on your own.
Joe Tolvay wrote: As a buyer, your Realtor's services come free to you 99% of the time; the other 1% comes in when you are dealing with for sale by owner (FSBO) owned properties in which your Realtor can help guide you through that process to make sure you don't pay a dime. For more helpful information like this, give our office a call at (780) 634-8151!

Leave a Comment