Striking it on your own isn’t really the smartest move when you’re trying to buy or sell an Edmonton property. It’s like a patient trying to self medicate, chances are the patient will make matters worst.
Working with real life professionals is still the best solution this 2016. Here are 5 of the most interesting facts that you should know.
1. REALTORS HAVE TRAINING & KNOWLEDGE: It’s not like real estate licenses were just handed out to Realtors. No. They have studied, reviewed and passed exams to get the honor of being a full-time real estate professional.
All that training and knowledge gained from working day and night is what makes working with a Realtor the most effective and efficient choice for Edmontonians who wants to buy or sell.
Team Leading Edge for example has a training program for all its Realtors to be the best in the business. This constant honing of skill is what catapulted the team to being one of the top Edmonton real estate specialists in the city.
When you work with a Realtor, the entire burden associated with real estate are taken off your back. You wouldn’t need anymore to spend countless hours trying to figure out how to market your home, how to write contracts, how to negotiate, etc.
2. EDMONTON REAL ESTATE SPECIALISTS ACT AS YOUR SCREEN: If you’re on the selling side, they’ll help filter the serious buyers from the not so serious ones. Your property can get 10 to 20 requests for viewings or you might receive a handful of offers, the Realtor of your choice will take care of all the scheduled viewings while you do your regular work and s/he will review the offers and submit to you a condensed report of each offer.
If you’re on the buying side, your Realtor will make sure you get to view the best properties in the neighborhood that matched your specific requirements. When you’ve decided on a property, s/he will negotiate on your behalf to get the best price. If it doesn’t work out, s/he’ll have other properties on the pipeline so you wouldn’t waste your time.
3. REALTORS ARE NEIGHBORHOOD EXPERTS: Many Realtors operate in specific areas of the city; one could either be an expert in North, South, South East or West Edmonton. These Realtors will have instant knowledge of the on going trend in their area of expertise. They will be able to help you find your dream home without breaking a sweat.
4. VALUATION ADVISORS: Since they know the neighborhoods like the back of their hands, your chosen Edmonton Real Estate Specialist will be able to competently advise you of the best practices to make the value of your Edmonton home increase.
If you were buying, they would also easily know if a property is overpriced or underpriced giving you the advantage of making an informed decision.
5. EDMONTON REAL ESTATE MARKET GUIDE: The top Realtors keep tab of the market movements. Team Leading Edge for example has a special blog segment specifically dedicated to the Edmonton Real Estate Market.
Having ample knowledge of the market movement, you’re Realtor will be able to guide you on the best actions to take in any given time.
For more from Team Leading Edge, follow the team on Twitter at @teamleadingedge. Make sure to subscribe to Team Leading Edge to get newsletters on the Edmonton Real Estate market.
Note: Remember, you can access all our available Homes For Sale in Edmonton through our Edmonton MLS Listings page.
Subscribe and get the daily news, updates and latest trends in Edmonton real estate.