Here's a quick one this Thursday.
Prepare your home for the harsh winter with these 5 easy tips!
1. In order to scatter the heat in your Edmonton home during the winter months, make your ceiling fan run clockwise at low speed.
2. To save at least 7% on your heating expense, set your water heater to 120 degrees as your default setting.
3. Uninsulated windows are responsible for up to 25% of your home's heat loss. Prevent this by simply reglazing it.
4. Avoid ice damming and gutter blockage by removing dirt and debris on your gutters. Dirt block on your gutter is one of the major causes of leaks!
5. Prevent busted pipes by cutting the water supply of your exterior faucets.
For more from Team Leading Edge, follow the team on Twitter at @teamleadingedge. Make sure to subscribe to Team Leading Edge to get newsletters on the Edmonton Real Estate market.
Note: Remember, you can access all our available Homes For Sale in Edmonton through our Edmonton MLS Listings page.
Subscribe and get the daily news, updates and latest trends in Edmonton real estate.