Here are some money-making recommendations that we at Team Leading Edge hope will get you closer to your financial goals. These are simple, yet proven ways that will guide you to the right path.
Read, absorb and keep to your heart!
1. INVEST IN THE LOCAL MARKET – Not only would this personally benefit you but it will also help improve the economy of this beautiful city. Purchasing properties thousands of miles away will cost you property management fees & travel expenses amongst other things. Being wise means managing an investment property that’s within easy reach and less overhead cost.
2. START WITH A SINGLE BEDROOM PROPERTY – 1 bedroom condo units or apartments is a great investment because it will always be on demand, no matter what the real estate market cycle is. Widows, students, bachelors and young couples are just a few of the target clients you can tap in to.
3. ACQUIRE INFORMATION FROM PROFESSIONALS – If you’re really hungry to learn more about investing in real estate, its best you speak with a professional who lives and breathes real estate. The advice of a top notch Realtor or investor can be your key to success. Remember, their wisdom and experience are equivalent to gold in this industry.
4. THINK POSITIVE + ALWAYS HAVE A CONTINGENCY PLAN – Shit can happen. Positive thoughts attract positive things, sure, but when the pipes leak, the electrical wirings get faulty and the plumbing breaks, no amount of positive thinking will help.
If that happens, stop thinking and start repairing. A good contingency plan would mean having ample amount of reserved funds to pay for expenses like these.
5. LONG-TERM COMMITMENT – The longer you own it, the sweeter the profit gets.
For more from Team Leading Edge, follow the team on Twitter at @teamleadingedge. Make sure to subscribe to Team Leading Edge to get newsletters on the Edmonton Real Estate market.
Note: Remember, you can access all our available Homes For Sale in Edmonton through our Edmonton MLS Listings page.
Subscribe and get the daily news, updates and latest trends in Edmonton real estate.