It's the time of the month again where Team Leading Edge features some fascinating tech to make your Edmonton smarter. We love the guys at Product Hunt for letting us know of these amazing trends.
If you missed our previous posts about Smart Home Tech, you can catch up here: MAKE YOUR EDMONTON HOME SMART THIS 2016 + SMART EDMONTON HOMES PART-2
Today, we focus the the tech spotlight on your plants and out of a long list of new tech, we picked 4 that can help improve your home and help make gardening more exciting. Yup! Captain Planet will be very proud of you!
Alright! Let's begin with one of the coolest...
1. AIR BONSAI - This kickstarter project is aimed to make your bonsai float! This is one awesome piece to make your living
We at Team Leading Edge want to keep you up to speed on ALL of the economic information available about the real estate market. When we get some specific information for the Edmonton Market, we want to get that out to you as soon as possible.
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation just released their Edmonton CMA with specific information about the housing market in Edmonton. There are two main points that we would like to summarize here, but we ENCOURAGE you to download the report and read it. More importantly, we would be happy to discuss your specific needs and the market as it relates to your home. No obligation or cost. We simply want to be of service to you.
The New Homes Market in Edmonton is projected to increase modestly, with
1. CHANGE AIR FILTERS - The air filters in your HVAC systems need to be replaced the moment you move into your new Edmonton home since you wouldn't accurately know how long it's been there. Old air filters cause tension in the operation of your HVAC system which will make it overheat! Replacing the air filter will cost lower than fixing a broken HVAC system.
2. RE-INSPECT FOR WATER LEAKAGE - Even after your home inspector have checked your pipes and faucets, it's to re-inspect for any possible leakage. It's cheaper to be paranoid on checking this one than to fix it. A small leak may cost your water bill additional $2 per month.
3. MAKE A REVIEW IF YOU NEED ATTIC INSULATION - A well insulated attic will help you save on heating or cooling cost.
Here are some money-making recommendations that we at Team Leading Edge hope will get you closer to your financial goals. These are simple, yet proven ways that will guide you to the right path.
Read, absorb and keep to your heart!
1. INVEST IN THE LOCAL MARKET – Not only would this personally benefit you but it will also help improve the economy of this beautiful city. Purchasing properties thousands of miles away will cost you property management fees & travel expenses amongst other things. Being wise means managing an investment property that’s within easy reach and less overhead cost.
2. START WITH A SINGLE BEDROOM PROPERTY – 1 bedroom condo units or apartments is a great investment because it will always be on demand, no matter